Belgotech was founded on 1 October 2004 by Ludo Moeyersoms and Jean-Brice Radu.
The company was initially set up in the industrial park of Waremme, with a design office composed of 3 people and a workshop of 200m² to build switchboards with 2 full-time panel builders.
In 2006, Belgotech decided to move to the industrial zone of Villers le Bouillet.
Construction work for the new building started in 2007.
From 2007 to 2009, Belgotech continued to grow in its original building in Waremme, and at the same time in part of the new building in Villers le Bouillet. Belgorex's* activities were housed in the other part of this new building.
In 2008, Belgotech built a second building on the site in Villers le Bouillet to house Belgorex's activities.
In September 2009, following the relocation of Belgorex's activities to the second building, Belgotech was able to use the entire building in Villers le Bouillet to its full capacity and the building in Waremme was returned to SPI+. There was also the end of the lease in Waremme.
In 2016, Belgotech invested in various machines, including a Rittal Perforex CNC, which allows cutting and punching to be carried out to perfection.
In 2018, Belgotech expanded its workshop. We currently have a workshop of 1000 m² on the ground floor and 700 m² on the first floor.
*partner company of Belgotech